A pioneer of lightweight tailoring, Italian label Boglioli creates suits and sportcoats with a soft construction for a natural look.
Boglioli’s blue overplaid Alton suit is handcrafted of plain-weave virgin wool appropriate for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a slim fit.
- Jacket. Slim fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Charcoal-felt-faced collar.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Flap front pockets. Tailor-ready sleeves.
- 28.25" center back length (approximately). Drop 7.
- Butterfly lined. Three pockets at interior. Half canvas interlining.
- Trousers. Flat front. Extended-tab waistband with notched back. Belt prong keeper loop. Belt loops.
- Side on-seam pockets. Besom back pockets.
- 10" rise, 37" inseam, 13" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Jigger button. Hook-and-bar and button closure.
- Creased legs. Lined to knee. Tailor-ready hems.
- Available in Blue.
- 100% virgin wool. Lining 1: 50% cupro, 50% viscose. Lining 2: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 40.
Sizes: 36 R, 38 R, 40 R, 42 R, 44 R, 40 S